Cinderella's gown for the group, Princesses with a Purpose!
I altered the design from the Simplicity licensed pattern. I increased the sleeve and dress puff sizes. I also added an extra skirt panel and draped the front to mimic the character's dress. I made the back a corset back and also the very back to the skirt is drawstring: so that the dress can be worn by girls of a variety of sizes. Though not pictured, I also made a headband to match.On Tumblr:
please reblog from me, you do NOT
have permission to repost!
Check out my Facebook page to see this piece and more greater detail: Sarah's Stache.
See my Cinderella Hair tutorial or modeling the gown for more of this dress!