Made another Cinderella Ballgown, this one on commission for =iDisneyx
who now has some lovely shots of her in costume in her gallery!
I altered the design from the Simplicity licensed pattern. I increased the sleeve and dress puff sizes. I also added an extra skirt panel and draped the front to mimic the character's dress. I made the back a corset back, so that the dress can be worn by girls of a variety of sizes. I also made a headband to match. I wish it had photographed as nicely as the last one, the blues of the dress are the same. On Tumblr:
please reblog only from me. You do NOT have permission to repost anywhere!
Check out my Facebook page to see this piece and more greater detail: Sarah's Stache.